Six Things to Know About Retiring Early

 Six Things to Know About Retiring Early Retiring early sounds simple: save enough money, leave your job, and enjoy the freedom. In reality, early retirement is less about choosing a specific age and more about building a financial system that can support your life without a paycheck. For some Americans, that may mean retiring in their 40s or 50s. For others, it may mean reaching financial independence and having the freedom to work only when they want to. Here’s what you need to know about retiring early: 1. Your retirement number matters more than your retirement age. 2. Your spending habits can matter more than your income. 3. Saving aggressively can dramatically shorten your working years. 4. Investing is essential because savings alone may not keep up with inflation. 5. Healthcare and taxes can become major early-retirement expenses. 6. Retiring early requires a plan for income, withdrawals, and unexpected costs. 1. Your retirement number matters more than your retirement age ...

Must read for everyone.......!!!

Hi Friends and well-wishers,
Thanks for dropping by my site.
If you are looking for a weight loss unani medicine, I have one.
It works wonders, Be ready to discover a young YOU.

 Please drop me a mail at niloufer.akula@gmail.com if you are interested to buy.
Jazakallahu khair kaseeran kaseera fid dunya wal aakhira.
Thanks.


---------------------------------------------------------------

A traveller once came to the masjid -e- Nabvi to see Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) after greeting, he asked where he came from?

The traveller replied that he came from very far, just to get a few questions answers.

Following is the dialogue between the traveller and the Prophet Mohammad (SAW).

Traveller : I do not want azaab (punishments) to be written in my account
Prophet : Behave well with your parents

Traveller : I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person
Prophet : Always fear Allah (Jalla Jalalu).

Traveller : I want to be counted amongst Allah's favorites.
Prophet : Recite Quran every morning and evening.

Traveller: I want my heart to always be lightened ( Munawer)
Prophet : Never forget death.

Traveller: I never want to be away from Allah's blessing
Prophet : Always treat fellow creatures well.

The Traveller: I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
Prophet : Always have faith in only Allah.

Traveller: I never want to be humiliated
Prophet : Be careful of your actions.

Traveller: I wish to live longer.
Prophet : Always do Goodness towards blood Relations.

Traveller: I want my sustenance (rizq)to increase.
Prophet : Always be in wudhoo.

Traveller: I wish to stay free of Azaab in the grave.
Prophet : Always wear pure clothes.

Traveller: I never want to be burned in hell.
Prophet : Control your eyes and tongue.

Traveller: How do I get my sins forgiven?
Prophet : Always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility.

Traveller: I want people to respect me.
Prophet : Never extend your hands of need at people.

Traveller: I want to always be honoured.
Prophet : Never humiliate or put down anyone.

Traveller: I don't want to be squeezed in the grave.
Prophet : Recite Surat Al Mulk (The Dominion) often.

Traveller: I want my wealth to increase
Prophet : Recite Surat el Waqiah(The Inevitable every night.

Traveller: I want to be safe and at peace on the Day of Judgement
Prophet : Do Zikr (Praises) of Allah from dusk to night.

Traveller: I want  to be in full attention & concentration during prayers
Prophet : Always do Wudhoo with concentration and attention.

Kindly do forward/share to all & Allah Will reward you Insha Allah.

Sharing of Knowledge is Sadaqat -ul- Jaariyah for u & me and u will receive sawab for all those who will read, In Sha Allah


Hi Friends and well-wishers,
Thanks for dropping by my site.
If you are looking for a weight loss unani medicine, I have one.
It works wonders, Be ready to discover a young YOU.

 Please drop me a mail at niloufer.akula@gmail.com if you are interested to buy.
Jazakallahu khair kaseeran kaseera fid dunya wal aakhira.
Thanks.


---------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 FREE Job Alert platforms in India with contact details.

Free Education for INDIAN MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hidden Cost of Constant Scrolling: Why Your Phone Is Quietly Controlling Your Life