Friday, July 19, 2013

Very useful tip that would help doing good deeds easy and doing bad deed difficult........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamu Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh,


We all know friends, that we do things that we really don't want to do and don't do things that we know are good and still not able be to do them.

First, we should remember. LA HAWLA WALA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH.

The meaning of this expression is 'There is no power nor strength save in Allah'.

Secondly, the reason why we do stuff is simply because we like it or we think we like it.

Say for example, you got yourself into the habit of over-eating, and you want to get rid of it, now, how can you not do what you are doing.

The reason why you might be doing this, there is that voice inside of yourself that tells you... I like to eat, I like to eat ice-creams, chocolates and so on...

Another example, say you have an exam to give next week and you have not yet opened your text book to prepare for the exam, in this case, the voice inside might be saying to you.. I don't like studying, I better watch T.V, or play cricket.


NOW HOW CAN I OVERCOME THIS KIND OF SITUATION???????????

 Here is the solution to it.

 Most of us don't know that we can actually control the voice that talks to us.

Just tell yourself, I don't like to overeat, I don't like ice-creams and tell yourself I like fruits and fruit juice...until the current habit of yours goes away.

Like wise, If you have to study, Just tell yourself, Oh! I just love this subject (what ever subject you have exam for) and say to yourself I want to study, I feel like studying for my exam... Ah! I enjoy studying...and see the change in the course of your actions..and see the voice inside you change miraculously, inshaallah.

I hope this helps! Always remember you don't have to be at anything or anybody's mercy except Allah!


All the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment